Portions: 2 pad thaï
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 6 mins
Ingredients & Quantities:
- 2 cups (500 mL) rice vermicelli, cooked
- 325g chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) cornstarch
- ¼ cup (60 ml) La Bangkok of Fit Sauces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) snow peas
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame seeds
- On a plate, put the chicken thighs, ginger and cornstarch. Season with S&P and mix well to coat.
- In a frying pan over high heat sprayed with oil, put the contents of the plate. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and snow peas to the pan. Continue cooking for an additional 3 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add La Bangkok of Fit Sauces to the pan. Mix well to coat.
- Serve the contents of the pan with the rice vermicelli, fresh coriander and sesame seeds.
I love making a bed of rice vermicelli at the bottom of the plate and then serving the stir-fry on top. Before adding the contents of the pan, I cut the rice vermicelli using scissors. In this way, it will be easier to eat the pad thai and there will be roughly the same amount of vermicelli in each bite!